Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Report COVID-19 Concerns
How Do I
Select a Category
Aging Commisions Mid South Forms
Air Quality Improvement Branch
Board of Commissioners
Chancery Court Forms
Circuit Court Forms
Criminal Court Forms
Housing Department Forms
IT STEERING COMMITTEE
Office of Early Childhood and Youth
Office Of Preparedness
Office of Re-entry
Public Records Commission
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
NOTE: The questions below are submitted by individual Commissioners who are interested in your responses. Each Commissioner will determine how much importance to place on the answers while determining the candidate for whom they will vote. The questions do not reflect the views or interests of all Commissioners and do not represent each Commissioner’s interest.
1. Do you plan to run for the position you are applying for in the next election?
2. What is your party affiliation?
[Note: This is
a partisan position. Applicants of all political affiliations, or none, are welcome.]
3. Do you have a law degree? If so, please identify the institution you attended.
4. Why are you interested in being appointed the Probate Court Judge?
5. Have you ever practiced before the Probate Court?
6. What is the scope, breadth, and term of your experience with the Probate Clerk?
7. Can you tell me some of the duties of a Probate Court Judge?
8. What are your qualifications as a judicial official in charge of overseeing estates, hearing paternity, guardianship, estate, commitment, adoption, trust and mental health cases?
9. Have you ever handled or been involved in a situation in the court of law that was dedicated to resolving the monetary obligations and the division of assets belonging to the deceased?
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
County Office Directory
NACo Prescription Discount Card Program
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow