View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives
Memphis Landmarks Staff Reports - Amendments to Commission Bylaws
Brief Description -
Amend the Bylaws to:
1. change references to sections of the old City Code to sections of the UDC;
2. remove term limits for Commissioners;
3. clarify process by which new district design guidelines are publicized and existing district design guidelines are amended;
4. codify the increased application review time that is in practice;
5. amend the improvements subject to approval as Minor Certificates of Appropriateness and the process of said approval; and
6. make various minor housekeeping amendments.
This archive is a document file. Click on the link below to open it, or right-click to save the document or open it in a new window.
BYLAWS of the Landmarks Commission amended 2019.1.8.pdf
Some files located here may require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The link provided will take you to the Adobe site where you can download the latest version.