Who Can Receive Help

The Crime Victims Center seeks to provide services to victims of all crimes in Shelby County, including:

  • Assault
  • Family violence
  • Robbery
  • Sexual assault
  • Elder Abuse

The center also provides services to family members and friends of victims, including homicide victims. In addition to direct services to victims, the center provides information about victim issues to the community through its resource center and training services.

Note: All services are free and confidential.

Contact Us
For information about how to receive help, please contact the Crime Victims Center at (901) 222-3950.

Who Can Receive Help

cvrcc Opens in new window

How We Can Help

CVC RCC OP circle_0 Opens in new window