In the Division of Community Services, we would not be able to serve Shelby County without a broad network of social and civic organizations helping us to assist people in need through different departments in a system of coordinated care.
In our efforts to maintain transparency and openness when working with external local, regional, and national organizations, we share our growing network list to capture the breadth of scope of the various organizations that support our work:
- Funders: We leverage local, regional, and national resources through grants, foundations, and other philanthropic agencies to sponsor much of what we do.
- Program Service Provider: We couldn’t serve people without supplementing organizations that coordinate with us to provide direct services to people.
- Program Partner: We also leverage organizations in our departments to execute our services through voluntary partnerships.
- Referral Partners: Many organizations refer people to our services or are organizations that we send people to for additional resources and assistance.
- Project Partners: These organizations help us logistically execute our outreach and awareness efforts to highlight our services to the community.
For more information on becoming part of this network, click this form.
|Division Department||Funders||Program Service Providers||Program Partners||Referral Partners||Project Partners||Total|
|Community Outreach & Engagement||0||0||2||0||88||90|
|Community Services Agency||0||1||4||2||0||7|
|Crime Victims & Rape Victims Center||1||2||0||4||5||12|
|Office of Justice Initiatives - Behavioral Health Unit||0||0||0||15||0||15|
|Office of Justice Initiatives - Pretrial Services||0||0||33||0||0||33|
|Office of Justice Initiatives - Youth Initiatives||2||0||2||0||0||4|
|Office of Justice Initiatives - Opioid Initiatives||0||0||11||0||0||11|
*These lists are subject to change and will not reflect the complete network on a real-time basis. Because each department is unique, we treat every relationship within an organization as a separate entry to showcase the depth of connectivity amongst various agencies within a single organization.