- Circuit Court
- Set Motion/Uncontested
- Uncontested--Set Hearing
Uncontested Divorce Form--Hearing Request
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS:
Uncontested Divorces and Motions pages are now accessible,
there can be up to 10 Uncontested Divorces and 20 Motions.
Please check divisions preferences.
If no preferences are posted, contact the division clerk via that divisions email.
For Divorces with ‘Marital Dissolution Agreement’
- An Uncontested Divorce involving no minor children must be scheduled on a valid hearing date, 61 or more calendar days after the initial Filing Date
- An Uncontested Divorce with minor children must be scheduled on a valid hearing date, 91 or more calendar days after the initial Filing Date.
For Divorces with ‘Default Judgment’
- An Uncontested Divorce with an 'Order for Default Judgment', must be scheduled on a valid hearing date, 31 or more calendar days after the date the 'Order' was signed.
Division Limits and Schedules
- The maximum number of hearings that can be scheduled per day varies per division. If the limits have already been reached for your targeted date, seek another available date. The day of week Uncontested divorces are heard, also vary per division. They are listed below.
All other Divisions - 10 hearings maximum
All Divisions - 9 a.m. Wednesday
- Your Uncontested Divorce court date will appear on the Circuit Division Calendar within a few minutes.
- You must provide a valid phone number and/or email address. Incorrect or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
Use the links below to assemble information for a valid submission
- Uncontested Divorce page — NEW Hearing Request page.
- Courtconnect—Use Courtconnect's search features to find 'Case ID', 'Filing Date', 'Division' and 'Party Name'.
- Exclusion Days Calendar—The Exclusion Days Calendar displays dates your Division is NOT hearing motions.
- Circuit Division Calendar—Use the Calendar’s search features to view a Division’s docket for your targeted date.
- Uncontested Divorce Strike Form - Use this form to strike or cancel a hearing date.