Click to Home
Home   •   Print   •   Email   •   Contact Us
Go To Search
Click to Home

Online Services
Stay Connected
Zoning Enforcement
The Office of Construction Code Enforcement (OCCE) is charged with the enforcement of the Memphis and Shelby County Unified Development Code (the zoning and subdivision regulations for the City of Memphis and unincorporated Shelby County). 

Zoning complaints may be made through the Mayor's Action Center or by contacing Rose Hill, Signs, Zone and Special Events Manager at OCCE at 222-8374.

Requests for zoning changes (rezonings, Special Use Permits, variances, Planned Developments etc.) may be made through the Office of Planning and Development-Land Use Controls.

Vasco A. Smith, Jr. County Administration Building • (901) 222-2300
160 North Main Street Memphis TN 38103
SitemapAccessibilityPrivacy StatementCopyright NoticesPowered by CivicPlus