- Motions may be set 1 week in advance.
- Attorneys enter your BPR number without leading zeroes. The Attorney's BPR number must be a party to the case. Pro-se use the No BPR option.
- Motions are normally heard in all Divisions on Fridays, beginning at 9:00 AM.
- If your Motion submission doesn’t appear on the Circuit Division Calendar, contact the Courtroom Clerk for your targeted division.
- You must provide a valid phone number and/or email address.
- All motions for summary judgment and to dismiss shall be filed with the Clerk at least 30 days before the motion is heard, along with the proponent's supporting documents. The proponent must deliver copies to the judge or courtroom clerk.
- See the Local Rules for more information.
Division 9 –
MOTIONS WILL NOW BE HEARD ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8TH
NO MOTIONS ON FRIDAY, DEC 9TH.
—Use Courtconnect's search features to find 'Case ID', 'Filing Date', 'Division' and 'Party Name'.
Exclusion Days Calendar
—The Exclusion Days Calendar displays dates your Division is NOT hearing motions.
Circuit Division Calendar
—Use the Calendar’s search features to view a Division’s docket for your targeted date.
Back to Circuit Home