2011 Annual Report
Criminal Court Clerk
201 Poplar Ave.
Ph: (901) 222-3200
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
In 2011, we began implementing plans that move the Criminal Court Clerk’s Office into the modern age. Our financial goals were met. We addressed some much needed physical upgrades to the facilities, improved technology in the courtrooms, and continued building partnerships with other government agencies.
We proudly report that the annual financial budget of $4.8 million was efficiently managed. This office reported income that exceeded estimates, expenses were less than projected, and the office collected $5.1 million in fines and court costs. This led to...(continued on Page 5 of 2011 Annual Report)
New Expungement Law
As of July 1, 2012, certain nonviolent offenders who have fulfilled all requirements of their sentence will be allowed to seek expungement of their records. Click here for more information about expungements
Attorneys can now use personal laptops, notepads,and other wi-fi enabled, handheld devices to access the Private Attorney's Network (PAN). Courtrooms also have built-in electronic workstations, which are configured to expedite a multitude of functions. Click for more information about the Courtroom Technology available in Criminal Court
- For details concerning a specific case in Criminal Court, Please click here.
- To create e-Forms for use in Criminal Court, click here.
- For more information about obtaining a copy of an Order Appointing Private Counsel please click here.
- For further information, please click here or call us at (901) 222-3200.
- For directions to Criminal Court, Click here.
- Para ver este sitio web en español, haga clic aquí.