Shelby County Board of Commissioners
- Commission meetings are held on select Mondays at 3:00 p.m.
- Committee meetings are held on Wednesday prior to the Monday's Commission meeting. Committees generally begin at 8:30 a.m. and adjourn once all agenda business has been conducted.
160 N. Main Street, Memphis, TN 38103. For meeting dates and additional information, please open the Commission & Committee Meetings Schedule above.
Agendas, Minutes, Video & Audio
View agendas and supporting documents for upcoming Board of Commissioners meetings to gain a better understanding of issues under consideration in Shelby County Government.
You may also access streaming video, live audio feeds, and archived minutes of Shelby County Board of Commissioners meetings.
You can submit a request for records from the Minutes Department for Resolutions, Ordinances, and Minutes by viewing the Request for Minutes Document Records from.
Meet Your Shelby County Commissioners
Shelby County Commission members and their email addresses.
The Shelby County Board of Commissioners is comprised of 13 legislative officials who were elected at large by district voters in Shelby County, Tennessee. Below is a list of our members.
- Amber Mills
- Brandon Morrison
- David C. Bradford
- Eddie Jones
- Edmund Ford, Jr.
- Mark Billingsley
- Michael Whaley
- Mick Wright
- Mickell M. Lowery
- Reginald Milton
- Tami Sawyer
- Van Turner
- Willie F. Brooks Jr.
Helpful Information Links
- Board of Commissioners Meeting Calendar
- Shelby County Commission District Map
- Shelby County Charter
- Shelby County Code of Ordinances
- Summary of the Shelby County Budget
- Role of the Shelby County Commission
- Role of the Minutes Department
- Who is Your County Commissioner? (Precinct Locator)
- Shelby County Board of Commissioners FY2018 Budget Hearing Schedule