Department of Justice Compliance Page
Department of Justice Compliance Home Page
Welcome to the Juvenile Court’s DOJ Compliance page.
This page is designed to provide a more manageable way to find information regarding the Juvenile Court’s compliance with the Department of Justice’s Memorandum of Agreement.
On the upper left hand side of this page you will notice that the are four categories that are listed: Community Service, Due Process, Equal Protection and Protection From Harm.
You can click on any of those four categories to learn more about what efforts the Court has taken to comply with the Agreement to make this Court a model throughout the nation.
Please continue to check for updates on this page for upcoming Court news. In the coming months, the Court will be creating a more comprehensive “Data Dashboard” that will provide information in a convenient and comprehensive fashion.
Don’t forget too, you can follow the Court on Twitter and on Facebook.
The Juvenile Court of Memphis & Shelby County will hold a public meeting on December 8, 2016 to bring the public up to date on the Court's progress with The United States Department of Justice's Memorandum of Agreement.
The meeting will take place in Whitehaven. The location at this time is being determined.
The Court will post links to any handouts or presentations form the meeting prior to the meeting on this page.
January 2015 Meeting Presentation
August 2015 Meeting Presentation
- Top 10 Charges for Juveniles Broken Down by Race 2013-2016
- Top 10 Charges for Juveniles Broken Down by Race Counting Distinct Juveniles 2013-2016
- Top 10 Charges and Top 10 Incident Zip Codes by Race 2013-2016
- Top 10 Incident Zip Codes by Race 2013-2016
- Agency That Initiated the Delinquent Complaint 2013-2016
- Children Transferred to Adult Court 2009-2016
- Number of Children Transported to Detention 2009-2016
- Shelby County - Department of Justice MOA
- Department of Justice Announcement on Juvenile Court Reform
- DOJ Mandated Training Schedule
- Bench Book