Divorce Referee--Hearing Request
- The Divorce Referee holds regular hearings Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 1:00 PM. To request a special hearing on a Monday or Friday, or to request an emergency hearing, contact the Divorce Referee’s office.
- Before requesting a hearing date, check the Divorce Referee Calendar. The maximum number of hearings that can be scheduled per day varies. If the daily calendar appears full, request another date, or contact the Divorce Referee’s office to inquire about adding your hearing to the docket.
- Successful hearing requests will appear on the Divorce Referee Calendar after processing.
- You must provide a valid phone number and/or email address. Incorrect or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- Before requesting a Divorce Referee hearing through these online forms, you must file your motion and pay the associated fees.
- The Divorce Referee recommends that you file your Motion Pendente Lite online through the Shelby Courts' E-filing system. Filing electronically fastracks document approval and the scheduling process, and will increase your chances of locking-in your desired hearing date.
- Fill out and submit a Hearing Request Form to schedule a hearing before the Divorce Referee. Click the link below for the Court that is handling your case.
Example Case ID: CT-007144-13
Chancery Court Form
Example Case ID: CH-13-9811
140 Adams Avenue
Memphis TN 38103
Phone: (901) 222-2150
Click here for the Divorce Referee Calendar