Responsibilities & Organization
Juvenile justice initiatives overseen by Shelby County Juvenile Court include:
- Assessment screening for juveniles detained for serious offenses
- Evaluation referrals for youth affected by mental health issues and substance abuse
Let us know your thoughts/comments.
Complete a survey today
As part of the Court's agreement with The United States Department of Justice the Court, in conjunction with the Shelby County IT Department, has created a "Data Dashboard." The dashboard is designed to provide information about the Court's progress with the agreement with the DOJ.
JUVENILE COURT DATA DASHBOARD
For information on DOJ Compliance click on the Department of Justice Compliance Page link on the left of this page.
- Annual Report
- Rules of the Court
- Title IV-D (Shelby County Child Support Services) (Phone # 901-432-6700)
- Volunteer Services
- 100 Years of Juvenile Court - A Century of Service (1910 - 2010)
- Ceasefire Gun Safety Program
- Top 10 Incident Zips by Race 2013 - 2016
- Waived Criminal Court 2009 - 2016
- Top 10 Delinquent Charges Grouped By Zip Codes and Race - 2013 to 2016
- Top 10 Delinquent Charges Group by Race 2013- 2016
- Juvenile Court Referrals from Law Enforcement Agencies Grouped by Agency, Race and Referral Method 2013 - 2016
- Juveniles Admitted to Detention Center and Reception & Release 2009 - 2016